
My mail lady brought my mail and a large package to the door today,(that in itself is a surprise). I received a completely unexpected package from my Aunt Wendy from Seattle. It was this gorgeous picture frame and Living Christ Statement. I WAS THRILLED and it could not have came at a better time for me. My Aunt Wendy made one for my Mom at Christmas and I loved it, and now I have my own. Didn't she do a great job!?!
Thank you so very Much Aunt Wendy, this means so much to me.
4 comments:
Hope you are having a Happy Birthday today!!!
Hey Holly!! I love the frame, we have one that Brent's mother made for him and I love it. I also love your scrap corner. We are going to be moving back to the Lexington area this summer for Dental school. We are really excited, I'm looking forward to seeing you again and your adorable kids.
I'm back in the land of the living so I've updated my blog (somewhat) and have checked yours out. I got your message about Time Out For Women, hope you had a great time!
Holly you need to update a bit. You are further back than me. We would love to see what you guys are up to.
Love,
Gina and Toby
Post a Comment