Well as you can tell we fell off the blogging Ban wagon. So here is my small attempt to climb back on. We will take you back to what we were up to since the last posting in Feb, wow has it been that long??? Anyways after getting an email from my sis in law (whose Blog I stalk because they never update either, lol) she said I needed to update, so I figured I better. So keep Checking back to see all the happenings in the Kolvig Life. Love ya all.
3 comments:
Totally understand, I just updated after a few months of not being in the mood. A little at a time...
I know I'm bad about updating this too, but I do get to give you a hard time about it because I have updated more then you. Feb is a really long time!!!
Yeah but I have how many children.... lol
Post a Comment